What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking some Old Joe Krantz in a Savinelli Champagne chubby billiard this morning. Excited about the SEC championship game today between Georgia and Alabama. Go Dawgs!

Savinelli-Champagne.jpg

Good morning guys. Slept in a bit. Now having my own Tumbleweed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with Columbian coffee. Sun just popped over the hills. A very chilly 33 this morning. Heading out in a couple of hours to a seminar on equine medicine and care presented by a local vet. Hope to pick up some good tips.

Smoking some Old Joe Krantz in a Savinelli Champagne chubby billiard this morning. Excited about the SEC championship game today between Georgia and Alabama. Go Dawgs!

Savinelli-Champagne.jpg
Good to hear from you @Haebar I'm recording that game and am for the Dawgs too. At 3pm eastern, my high school the East Robertson Indians will be playing for the state 2A championship in Chattanooga, so tuning into that on MyTV30. Good grief it's on antenna TV on 30.1 but we have gone to streaming, so had to get free trial to the YouTube TV app just to watch it. I'm about apped out. Have a great day all you BoBs.

I'm still trying to get used to having Saturdays "off", after finishing the deck. SG Sam's Flake in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX. This stuff is so hard to light and keep lit, I'm trying an experiment by cutting flakes into small square bits, loading well dried Prince Albert in first and on top to have kindling. I think it is helping.

Forgot to send the post yesterday so you'll get two back to back today.

Mixed my VaPerique and Red Virginia crumble Kakes from Sutliff together and jarred them. The blend smokes better than either of them alone. Had that in my Rossi Lumberman with my morning coffee. I'm now on my second helping of both. If it wasn't so good I'd feel guilty for being so idle.

Rossi 8824 Lumberman.JPG

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Been raining much of the day, but the ferals are hanging around the house. M'lady and I are watching The Lone Ranger.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A friend asked me what the 4AB Natural looked like after all the smoking attention it's gotten from me. Thought I'd share the photo. The other pipe is a Pete St. Patty's Day Pipe, which has darkened with use, too.
Dark_Petes.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Now smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. This'll get me to dinner time.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of year 2014 Uhle’s 00 in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. See ya a little later.
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg