What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of slow burning Leavitt & Peirce D.P.E. in a slight bent black sandblasted post-1940 KBB Yello-Bole Cured With Real Honey Imported Briar with a reg. mark in a circle canted egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
KBB Yello-Bole_canted egg.jpg

2nd pre dinner bowl of PS Proper English in an IMP bulldog meer. Thought changing up pipes might heighten the experience. It did not. Just don't get the reviews that say this is the best English they ever had. Respectfully disagree. I find it pretty bland and agree with Jiminks that it has some rough edges. Not sure it's worth salvaging. Anyone wants it PM me an address and it's yours.

I enjoyed a long walk with the missus and Jacksie. Smoked Mark Twain in my cob. Now we're relaxing on the patio, she with a glass of Cabernet, me with Evan Williams Bottled in Bond with soda. G'night BoBs!
View attachment 16079
Have you tried Evan Williams Honey Bourbon? Good stuff. Wife loves it. Lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Just finished dinner, chicken pie made with a generous topping of peas and smothered with mashed sweet potatoes. I'm relaxing with GLP Westminster in an MM Iconic Legend and a glass of hard cider. We decided to take an easy day, before dinner I had a Pride filled with GLP Kensington and finished a cup of coffee.

Didn't get a chance to smoke a pipe today. Finished a week long project of cleaning oxidized vulcanite stems in my collection. Of course doesn't include Meerschaums and acrylic bitedView attachment 16082 pipes. This was a love/hate relationship with vulcanite, but got it done.

Last smoke of the day is year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Time to check on the ferals, and then do some reading while this bowl lasts.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg