What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving my blending experiment a second taste in my Falcon (50/50: Byzantium/Smooth Black and Gold). Green tea with.

Attachments

• Falcon Meer.JPG
    Falcon Meer.JPG
    1.7 MB
Just finished smoking 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. It's time for some low calorie snacking. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Now smoking year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager. After they eat, I'll see if Sam the Scamp is around. Dunno where everybody else is, but at least the rain has stopped.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke Picket’s Charge in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 Shamrock bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This blend is Wall Street with much less perique (10%) than the regular W.S. Work's done for the day, and I'm relaxing a stiff back.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg

Have just over a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. That'll do it for me today.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

I had to look him up Jim. :LOL:
You should watch The Maltese Falcon. Classic Humphrey Bogart, and one of my favorite movies.

Btw, William Conrad owned the Falcon that was used in the movie. It was given to him by Jack Warner. Conrad's widow auctioned it off after he died, and it sold for about half a million. Bet it'd cost a lot more than that today.

You should watch The Maltese Falcon. Classic Humphrey Bogart, and one of my favorite movies.

Btw, William Conrad owned the Falcon that was used in the movie. It was given to him by Jack Warner. Conrad's widow auctioned it off after he died, and it sold for about half a million. Bet it'd cost a lot more than that today.
I'll look it up on Internet Archive, it'll be there. (y)

Good morning everybody ☺️.
With all this talk of Falcon pipes, (Sorry Jim but I personally like them 🤭).
I though yeah, I'll start off with a Falcon. But as I approached the Rack my hand was drawn to the Butz Choquin Rodeo. So a BC it is, with Rangers Urban Cowboy. A large pot of Yorkshire Tea on the side as I wish you all a great day.
Speaking of Falcons, as anybody heard from SturdyPapa.

Couldn't sleep, so I fed my cats, and Sam the Scamp, and am half way through this bowl of one of the early versions of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. The pipe was a gift from Mark Ryan that I haven't smoked in a while, and I still have quite a bit of ACPM early versions to smoke.
Big_Ben_pot.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Big Ben freehand with Lane LL-7,Horton`s k-cup. I am surprised that very few people smoke Hilson/Big Ben pipes, I have 2 of each brand and they are fantastic smokers. They are reasonably priced on e-bay,even new they are not expensive!