What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening my fellow BoBs.
I don't know if it's just me but, I'm having problems with the BoB app on my phone today, A lot of times it wasn't working, and when it did, I tried to post a few times, and it just wasn't having it.
Anyway, I've just loaded some Erinmore in a Falcon, fitted with a 2" tall chimney. Which should take me up to dinner time (or there abouts).
Have a great day my friends 😊 View attachment 19360
Wow Zippo I have never seen a falcon stack like that I love it!!!!!!:love::love:(y)(y)

I motived and cleaned some pipes followed by cat boxes and outside animals. Now I'm enjoying an appetizer smoke of KBV Study in Scarlet in an MM Let Freedom Ring Rob Roy, almost time to trade in my coffee for a glass of boxed wine.
@Balisong do particularly like any brand of boxed wine? The missus and I really like Pour Haus, but I don't know whether that is a Total Wines exclusive. And we like the Woodbridge line from Robert Mondavi.

Finished the Bauza torpedo and time for a Churchill. Fitting for D-Day plus 1 - 80 yrs ago. Yesterday, my granddaughter, a 9th grader, knew nothing about D-Day. I brought her up to speed. When I reflect on the Veterans who gave their lives so I can live the way I do I tremble. I did a funeral for a 97 yr old and close friend who was there - 1st Sgt. John Grabor, Army. Probably rambled on enough. Most of the Vets of WW2 are gone now, sacred in God's eyes.
20240607_193002_compress56.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a mid-1970s smooth brown medium bend Ed Burak Connoisseur bulldog with an acrylic black saddle stem.
Ed_Burak_Connoisseur_Bulldog.jpg

We enjoy Franzia Sunset Blush and for jug wine Carlo Rossi. I use the Rossi jugs to make hard cider. Is there an app we can play chess on?
That sounds delish from its description Balisong. I mix a splash of sparkling mineral water with my Dolce Rosso.

Last edited:
@Balisong do particularly like any brand of boxed wine? The missus and I really like Pour Haus, but I don't know whether that is a Total Wines exclusive. And we like the Woodbridge line from Robert Mondavi.
Euty, don't know about boxed wine, but the wife and I really like Livingston Cellers. Good wine for the price.

Now smoking year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching Long Tail scamp around the den. It's not looking like we're going to find a home for her, which is a shame because she's a great kitten.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg

LTBed1.jpg

LTLapStretch1.jpg

Good morning BoB's. I'm back at the bluff and working on a one or maybe two pipe problem (I'll decide later 😉) with a Savinelli
20240608_075706.jpg
Trevi 320EX filled with GLP Temple Bar, and it is smoking beautifully. I'm afraid the finish on this pipe around the bowl is not looking very good. Probably needs a carnuba buff, when I can get time. It does clench very well.

Good morning gentleman. It's Sutliff Molto Dolce in a Sav Hercules 606EX with morning coffee. On the front patio which is 15 degrees cooler than the back. Watched All Creatures Great and Small last night which put me in a pensive mood. It was a segment about the beginning of WW II. That and seeing the news reports on the D Day celebration in France got me thinking about how our social perspective on military service has changed. Between the Legion and the VA I have a lot of contact with veterans and most are proud of their service but the US military today is very much different than past generations. I guess my worry is that if we did get into another war would we have the determination to win it? Sorry for the ramble. Probably the result of too many Honor Guard events watching veterans laid to rest. Anyway, have a great day my friends.

We enjoy Franzia Sunset Blush and for jug wine Carlo Rossi. I use the Rossi jugs to make hard cider. Is there an app we can play chess on?
I play on Lichess, it's a free service and they have apps for both Android and iOS. My username is LesBollinger. Just PM me if you'd like to play. Since I'm retired my schedule is pretty flexible.

Last edited: