What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Then, I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Currently, I just finished smoking year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Enjoyed a late, tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Giants-D-Backs game. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

I think I'll have some Va slices in my Rossi Canadian sitter. Finally did some grocery shopping, I hate it bc people are so rude and brutish in stores. I can have some genuine coffee now I've been drinking it without milk for over a week.:coffee:😌(y)

Attachments

• Rossi 8812 Canadian.JPG
    Rossi 8812 Canadian.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Now smoking year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Abner the Eager decided that I had a warm lap, so he jumped up on my chair, and snoozed. When I got up to get tobacco for this smoke, Abner decided to take a snooze on m'lady.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Abner_HeidiSnooze1.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rockies.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet. Sleepy Suzy is snoozin' beside me.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2012 Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. I'll end the day with this smoke. Just fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Just filled a bowl of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Petersons Ashford XL17, whilst watching Dame Sarah Storey Attempt to win an unprecedented 19th career Gold medal in the paralympics.
I hope you all have a great day.
Footnote.
Dame Sarah won a remarkable 19th Gold medal in her 32yr career
Pete  Ashford XL17 .jpg

Last edited:
Good morning BoB!
Today I smoked a bowl of Prince Albert in my mm cob. Good, but I like Granger quite a bit more.
Working a half day before my wife, sister in-law, and I head off west to spend the weekend driving around the Oregon coast. It isn't likely I'll be posting while away from home nor is it likely I'll have the opportunity to smoke any tobacco. Perhaps I'll wake up before the two girls to give myself the privilege of a smoke.
On another note and to my wife's delight, I have found sucking on and then chewing well some pickled ginger is pretty efficacious of ridding my mouth of the smell of tobacco.
It's going to be a great weekend until Monday!