What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying Sutliff Black Cordial in a Monarch 1054H bent ball, and a mug of Darjeeling tea.

20240301_085745.jpg

It has been a trying weekend, as I woke up at 1230 am Saturday to discover a water heater problem. Thank God a plummer friend came by to fix it. With throwing away wet stuff and honey do "organizing" the basement, there was no time for a sorely needed bowl until now. So on the Bluff having Bluff Blend with Amphora Original in an old beat up MM cob. A beautiful late afternoon for this. This ole boy is worn out, and will be napping next before church.

Now smoking year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Getting ready to watch The Seven Per Cent Solution. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

I have looked at that pipe many times. Can't seem to pull the trigger. Does 'not horrible' mean you'd buy it again if you broke it?
Sorry, I wasn't talking about the pipe literally; just the smoking event. I had surgery last month and I think the anesthesia messed up my sense of taste.

But yes, the Dwarf and Elf Cobbits are excellent.

Now smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Cleared Mom's gutters and was rewarded with a simple, comfort lunch - chops in mushroom gravy, baked potato, fresh Roma tomatoes and bucket pickle. Had a pipe with her on the deck/stoop after, Oriental Silk in my Rossi Canadian sitter with some Grandpa's Sweater to drink. Good day. Home again and likely wrapping it up with more OS in the same Rossi.
Rossi 8812 Canadian.JPG