What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing with an Elf Cobbit and Velvet, after failing to fix my clogged drain. After the pipe, I will reattempt.
I used my compressor to clean out a drain pipe last week. Tried other ways but no joy.
I put in the hose, used a garbage bag to seal it and voila out shot leaves and pinecones.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 127 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in while since it's a big one, but I figured I'd do it before I go back to reviewing. Gold Star Papua New Guinea, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_127billiard.jpg

I'm finishing an MM Morgan filled with Dan Hamborger Veermaster along with a fresh cup of coffee. My wife's working today and I'm taking care of the critters and household chores.

Cooled off nicely here; 55F this morning on the patio! 10 Year Old Escudo in a big ol' David Jones 71/2" long Rhodesian, rusticated along the shank to the bottom of the double bead; smooth on top. Dark, strong Cafe du Monde coffee to warm the old innards!!! FTRPLT