What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

After a hectic day I've got my brother off for the weekend on a date. I'm going to to smoke this Vanilla Custard in a Seville Burgandy Lucite I just picked up. I feel like a dessert smoke because I have to wash eggs. Lots of eggs.
My ducks decided they didn't want to lay in their house. They all waddled up the plank into the chicken's nesting boxes and got mud on everything. Super cute but...It will take a while to clean them. Looks to be a multi bowl task for these eggs.
View attachment 22611
View attachment 22612
WOW mate what a haul !! What breed lays those really brown ones?

They hang out in the yard and under the deck. Tomato the Brave always goes somewhere else to snooze when he doesn't spend the night inside. He used to stay outside until Harry the Hairy started being a regular. Abner the Eager doesn't sleep around our house because they other ferals don't want him around. Daisy the Feral Princess always spend the night inside.

Our neighbor built a couple of small houses for them, and they used to sleep in them, but not in the past year. I think they feel too vulnerable inside them. Abner the Eager used to snooze in one, but Tomato the Brave went in there to attack him, and Abner's never been in one since.

The Sutliff version. It's smoother. Can't tell you about the room note because I can never smell it. M'lady describes it for me.
There's a few cats that live on the property where I work. It's a huge Quaker boarding school that is on a big farm with a lake and lots of acres of deep woods. The place was built in the late 1700s. Anyway we have a few cats that live near my offce on the property, myself and some other teachers feed them and leave cream out so they can lap it up! We haven't named them yet. I want to take one home but I don't know how the cat would act in a home. He or she might be mad or scared that I took them to an unfamiliar dwelling. I'll tell ya what though, if I find any kittens from the adult cats I'm definitely bringing one or two home to raise!

There's a few cats that live on the property where I work. It's a huge Quaker boarding school that is on a big farm with a lake and lots of acres of deep woods. The place was built in the late 1700s. Anyway we have a few cats that live near my offce on the property, myself and some other teachers feed them and leave cream out so they can lap it up! We haven't named them yet. I want to take one home but I don't know how the cat would act in a home. He or she might be mad or scared that I took them to an unfamiliar dwelling. I'll tell ya what though, if I find any kittens from the adult cats I'm definitely bringing one or two home to raise!
Kittens adapt to being inside much better than older cats. Daisy the Feral Princess is eight or nine years old, and while she likes to be outside, she much prefers to be inside. She and Tomato the Brave came from the same home. He's about seven years old, and likes to be indoor and outdoors. Same goes for Abner the Eager, who may be a couple of years old.

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. The injured Freddie Freeman hit a game winning grand slam in the bottom of the tenth inning on the first pitch. The Yankees walked Mookie Betts to face Freeman, who made them pay for that. Wow!
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

I had an MM Pride filled with C&D Stratfordshire earlier this evening and now I have ave a bent MM Washington Rob Roy filled with GLP Westminster. I went looking for some bio material I had read/seen on G. L. Pease to respond to a query by @dwyermw and my best response was posted by @Aussiemike but I was looking for a different link that I couldn't find! IMHO Pease is one of the best English/Balkan blenders who managed to connect with a great blend producer.