What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished installing a wood stove in the container. Life changing having heat. I'm going to sit back and break in the stove and enjoy the last of the sunshine with a bowl of C&D Winchester in my Butz Brasilia.
First time trying Winchester. We'll see how it tastes.

View attachment 22578
That was a nice smoke. Very smooth with a nice cyprus note. I'll stock up on this one.

It's been a busy day. I packed an MM Morgan with Sutliff Virginia Slices for the ride back from a bone and joint doctor. He confirmed that my shoulder discomfort is arthritis as my primary care physician suspected. When that pipe was done I loaded another MM Morgan with Virginia Slices and went outside to play with my new drone.

After a roasted chicken and brussel sprouts for dinner I'm starting a bent MM Legend Rob Roy filled with GLP Westminster, once my coffee's done I'll replace it with a cider and rum cocktail.

Dinner was flat bread pizza and a glass of milk.
I'm going to sit down and watch a French movie about Werewolves and a board game and smoke this Parker of London 567 Gent Bulldog with sterling silver band filled with C&D Pashas Dream. Another new tobacco for me.
Wearing shorts instead of an insulated jumpsuit. The new woodstove is a godsend.

1729816358250.jpeg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bigger pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Dinner was flat bread pizza and a glass of milk.
I'm going to sit down and watch a French movie about Werewolves and a board game and smoke this Parker of London 567 Gent Bulldog with sterling silver band filled with C&D Pashas Dream. Another new tobacco for me.
Wearing shorts instead of an insulated jumpsuit. The new woodstove is a godsend.

View attachment 22581
Handsome looking pipe.

It's been a busy day. I packed an MM Morgan with Sutliff Virginia Slices for the ride back from a bone and joint doctor. He confirmed that my shoulder discomfort is arthritis as my primary care physician suspected. When that pipe was done I loaded another MM Morgan with Virginia Slices and went outside to play with my new drone.

After a roasted chicken and brussel sprouts for dinner I'm starting a bent MM Legend Rob Roy filled with GLP Westminster, once my coffee's done I'll replace it with a cider and rum cocktail.
I'm a big fan of Va Slices, one of my must-have tobaccos. A half slice makes for a good pipe in the Cobbler, a little more for the Re-Gent, rubbed, shredded , or packed.