What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend military mount Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Been playing traffic cop with Daisy the Feral Princess and Harry the Hairy so both would eat. Dunno where the other two are.
View attachment 22539
If you don't want to smoke it, you have a Shofar to bring down any walls that may be in your way.

Another good morning BoB,
This morning I mixed some Sutliff Chocolate Mousse into my Lane Hazelnut to make it more palatable while I smoke through it. It helped! MM cob as usual.
I'm working now while listening to the Charlotte Greenwood OTR show and drinking barley tea.
Yesterday, I made my phone's screen display light in only monochrome black and white. The idea is to make the phone less appealing so I spend less time looking at it and I think it's going okay.

Another beautiful Fall day with increasing leaf color, so celebrating that with a bowl of Bluff Blend in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX. I bought this pipe new, as you can see the finish is suffering. I have tried some carnuba which improves it some. It's like the shiny deep finish has grown dull and dry. It was a hot smoker at first. Oh well, it is still a pipe that provides some good smokes.
20241024_105229.jpg