What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. All the ferals were fed except for the absent Abner the Eager. Hope he shows up soon.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. All the ferals were fed except for the absent Abner the Eager. Hope he shows up soon.
View attachment 22556
How in the heck can one man have so many amazing vintage pipes.
Are you secretly the caretaker at Musée de la Pipe et du Diamant?
It's the Internet. You never know where someone is from.
Someday a blog post about you and your pipes is in order. With pictures mind you.

How in the heck can one man have so many amazing vintage pipes.
Are you secretly the caretaker at Musée de la Pipe et du Diamant?
It's the Internet. You never know where someone is from.
Someday a blog post about you and your pipes is in order. With pictures mind you.
Getting a collection like this is easy when you have @Balisong , @Ranger107 and @Eutychus stage commando theft raids of other people's collections. They would have gotten ten percent of the pipes if I hadn't locked them in the local pokey. 🤣 :rolleyes: .

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg