What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing with some Warped Scarecrow in a Peterson 2024 Christmas 03.
20241022_191944.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Got those pipes cleaned, my hands cleaned, and my mind needs a dish rag. :)
View attachment 22530
That's a beauty.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy, and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

@MLBbreton thanks for compliment of my Tinsky pipe. It was a special gift from a special friend.

A very cold day in olde blighty today. But I'm nice and toasty regardless, as I'm sitting next to an open fire filling an Erik Nording Signature freehand with some G&H Seasonal Reserve. Seems a bit early, but it smells like Christmas already. I'm even tempted to hang a stocking on the mantlepiece 🤣🤣🤣.
I put my socks over the back of a chair at night, but it doesn't smell like Christmas. :sick:

Very late for my first pipe of the day. More monkey shines from CBSA on my latest tobacco order, gonna hit them with a reassessment order immediately. Nothing gives me more glee than pointing out the tax man's errors and getting a reimbursement cheque. To that end having a bowl of Granger in my Horn meer. I've been testing codgers in a neutral pipe to get a real feel for them.

Attachments

• SRV Horn Meer.JPG
    SRV Horn Meer.JPG
    1.6 MB
Whoo Hoo,

I did a consulting job for a friend and even though I told him I wouldn't accept any money he wasn't having it.
He got together with my son and got me these as a thank you.
I'm trying to collect a different pipe stye every year. This year is Bulldogs which I didn't care for looks wise at first. Until I smoked one. Love love love.
Next year is Pokers.
So fellow BoBs which pipe should I fire up first?
I love the rusticated ones no.3 or no.4(y):cool:

Half way through this bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

I love the rusticated ones no.3 or no.4(y):cool:
I smoked 2 first. The Rossi smoked very nice. Stayed lit for my whole walk even when I had to pocket it a couple of times to mess with fences.
4's the White Elephant. My son Basil picked it out. He thought the elephant logo was cool. He's right. Needs an event to light up.
3 is the Savinelli 673 KS. Super popular with all the YouTube pipe channels. I'm going to save that for next months pipe club. It's our 'Slow Smoke' contest meeting. Not in it. Just watching and rooting for the participants.
1 is my first Peterson. That's getting fired up tomorrow.
I have a great son that it turns out actually listens when I talk about pipes.