What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 22515I bought a small off brand single serve k-cup machine off Amazon mostly for traveling, that thing brews the best coffee I’ve had from a single serve, strong, flavorful and black as midnight under a skillet. It’s slower than a Keurig which I think is key. On the front porch applying vacuum to a Pete Killarney XL 90 with PA. At 84 years old I’m feeling better than I should considering what I’ve put my body thru.
@WetPipeDreamer I like that saying, and need to remember it!

A very cold day in olde blighty today. But I'm nice and toasty regardless, as I'm sitting next to an open fire filling an Erik Nording Signature freehand with some G&H Seasonal Reserve. Seems a bit early, but it smells like Christmas already. I'm even tempted to hang a stocking on the mantlepiece 🤣🤣🤣.

Wilke Crystal Palace in my Peterson Christmas pipe. Folgers Black Silk on the side.
IMG_4788.jpeg

Work really has me under the cosh at the moment, hence the lack of posts from me. There is, however, just time for a little tomato briar and a sprinkle of MM 965 with a Flavoured coffee - hazelnut this time. It's the little things that keep you sane, eh?
20241022_173908.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Fed my cats and all of the ferals, except for the absent Abner the Eager.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg