What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 Poker. Now smoking the current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 smooth Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Rinaldo Straight Grain.

Boswell's No Bite Delite (thanks brother) in a Mario Grandi straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

...this evening, settling down with a bowl of Lane BLWB...earlier, another bowl of Paladin, Lane version...I normally don't smoke aromatics much, but this Lane version of Paladin is quite good...

Current pipe...Savinelli KS 804 rustic Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/168]
savine15.jpg
[/url]

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

Finishing up Black House in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 Rhodesian. Next is Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend pipe. And then I'll finish up the rest of this pouch of Amphora Red in a Danish Special.

Carter Hall, Carter Hall, where it belongs- In a MM bent Diplomat.

"You said Carter Hall twice." "I like Carter Hall."

Solani Silver Flake in a Keenum Freehand, paired with Ska's Autumnal Mole Stout. One word: Ermahgerd. First bowl I've had in weeks, and one of the best bowls I've had in a very long time--thank you, brothers, you've spoiled me rotten!

GrampaGrossbart":rt7awqad said:
Solani Silver Flake in a Keenum Freehand, paired with Ska's Autumnal Mole Stout. One word: Ermahgerd. First bowl I've had in weeks, and one of the best bowls I've had in a very long time--thank you, brothers, you've spoiled me rotten!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DrumsAndBeer":o7ykfk7a said:
GrampaGrossbart":o7ykfk7a said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Nail on the head, man--cats alive, that's a delicious smoke! I've got so much more new stuff to try but all I want is more 660...

My night/morning ends with Anniversary Kake in my Karl Erik Ekstravagant A.

Status
Not open for further replies.