What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Gowrie again in a Heeschen bent P...
Note the lovely matching stand from when I was bombed :)
1facb45a.jpg

Good Evening,

Just got done some Astley's 44 in an oil cured Squatch.

An 11 year old tin of Pelican in a Pete 307. Seems to like the pete and the Tim West the best.

...this evening, a bowl of Newminster Navy Flake in a group 3 1957 Dunhill tanshell prince... :cheers:

“IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RULE NEVER TO SMOKE WHEN ASLEEP, AND NEVER TO REFRAIN WHEN AWAKE.” ~MARK TWAIN

McClelland's Grand Orientals Drama Reserve in a MM corncob with a nosewarmer Foreverstem.

2012-10-01_21-08-01_430.jpg

My afterdinner dose of Lady N, Royal Yacht in my River (Boyne) series Pete I got last year. I wish they sold RY in bulk :p

002-029-106421.jpg

This evening was Louisiana Red in an unbranded Charatan smooth Billiard, followed by Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian. Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph full bend.

...this morning, an early morning bowl of St. Bruno Flake, followed by a current bowl of Revor Plug...1st pipe; Larrysson blast Lovat...2nd pipe; group 4 size Savinelli "Spring" straight apple... :cheers:

“WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY“… GEN. MAXIMUS

Leaving to office to work from the car for the rest of the day...all set to drive around on this cool, gray, windy day with 2 flakes' worth of OGS in my large S&R freehand.

idbowman":ez7dmtrc said:
Leaving to office to work from the car for the rest of the day...all set to drive around on this cool, gray, windy day with 2 flakes' worth of OGS in my large S&R freehand.
Sheer poetry! :D

Emp in an Ashton Old Church bulldog
Breakfast tea on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.