What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
monbla256":edop05kg said:
A bowl of freshly opened Dunhill Flake in a BBB pot from '75, some REALLY FINE Va :p
It really is good stuff. I take it you're referring to the recent non LIGHT Flake? Im wondering how well the newer " Flake" will age... I have several tins of the older Light Flake from 2005 and they are dark, full and spicy!

In fact, I'm going to smoke some right now!

Since my last post, I smoked Black House in a short stem black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano. Then it was Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend pipe. I'm half finished with Amphora Red in a Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark Dublin. And I'll finish up the evening with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in one or maybe 2 MM cobs, depending on how late I stay up.

...this morning, a bowl of (1987) DE Amphora Regular in a Brebbia first tan Calabash... :cheers:

"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth." C.S. Lewis

Erinmore Flake in a Hardcastle "Jack o London" Banker. Nice way to get the morning started :p

Just finished smoking Dorchester in a slight bent late 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS. Now smoking Amphora Red in a slight bent black etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma.

It's a gorgeous morning it Tucson. sun is out, it's 66° with a light breeze. It's 8:45 and I'm enjoying a bowel of Frog across the pond.I use to think that evening pipes were my favorite, but I think morning pipe are now.

GL Pease Odyssey in a Castello Le Catene 55. This is one of my favorite tobaccos and, in this pipe, it is sublime.

Post Sun morning b'fast bowl of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a Sav Oscar lucite Rhody.

Got a bowl of Crossroads going right now in my Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice".

Cheers,

RR

Golden Virginia in a Gauntley's bent bulldog. Cup of coffee and chewed fingernails on the side watching the golf! :shock:

Fraternally

Jers

It'd be my Stanwell Hans Christian Andersen #6 sandblasted today, with a bowl of Sillem's red. Not a bad blend for when the weather starts getting cooler. Very flavorful and warm :)

Tashkent in a James Barber bulldog, Peretti makes some fine baccy.

Status
Not open for further replies.