What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cracked open a tin of PCCA Highlander Scottish Cake from 1996 that smells like barbeque sauce instead of ketchup. Says on the tin it is lightly seasoned with Xanthi, which is a city in Greece. Hmmmmmmm....... :suspect:

tea at this desk, DGT '06 Murrays 965 in Caminetto "Business" #174 in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Dutch":4phogzbs said:
Just cracked open a tin of PCCA Highlander Scottish Cake from 1996 that smells like barbeque sauce instead of ketchup. Says on the tin it is lightly seasoned with Xanthi, which is a city in Greece. Hmmmmmmm....... :suspect:
Yah Dutch, it's also the name of the type of Oriental tobacco they grow there. Sort of a dry sweet and musty like a cigar tobacco... Different stuff..

...final pipe of the day...Capstan Flake (Blue) in a P&T 2003 POY Peterson spigot billiard... :cheers:

FVF in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

It'a 22:34 CDT and finishing up the day with some Lady 'N', Royal Yacht in my Rosslare Pete 999 I got about 6 years ago. :twisted:

Almost finished smoking Edward's Bishop Burley in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top. This will finish my stash.

1970s Union Leader in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Troost Aromatic in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Running low on this blend now.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

juice/medss at this desk, DGT '06 Murray's 965 in Caminetto "Business" #174 in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

...early AM...PA...then, CH...now, SWR in a Radice freehand bent blast Dublin... :cheers:

...up next...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking Mapleton Match in a 1981 Mauro Armellini Corteccia 05 Oom Paul.

A big bowl of Peter Stokkebye Burley in my Savinelli Pigna 616ks. I've got to sit down and have some sugar now!

Status
Not open for further replies.