What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...HH Latakia Flake...now, PS #84 Turkish in a Ser Jacopo blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Flake... :cheers:

juice/meds at this desk, DGT '06 965 in gourd calabash in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Exhausted Rooster in a Sasieni 4 dot Ruff Root bent bulldog.

Starting off my smoking day with Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

About half way through this bowl of Troost Aromatic in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink on this cool, sunny day.

continuing with '06 Murray's 965 in Castello "Castello" calabash when time to sit down & read in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Now smoking Sergeant Miller’s Inker’s Mixture in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem. This VaBur was made for me by a friend.

Had several bowls of Sammy G's Firedance Flake whilst on the mountain a few days ago and red wine cased aro that I bought in Germany. I'm using up the last of these having developed a preference for others. They were ok smokes.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Brown Flake Unscented with a few bits of Dark Star in an MM Diplomat

...final pipe of the day...HH Matured Virginia in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #1 in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

Now smoking Arcadian Perique in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

GLP Cairo in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

getting ready to leave the Chatzy chat for smoking room, finish beer, put dog out & short smoke of same 965 in little pressed meer.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

Peretti #333 in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

Status
Not open for further replies.