What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Sergeant Miller’s Inker’s Mixture in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Arcadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Have been very busy today with various things. Just found out my local newspaper wants to do a short article about my pipe smoking. Incredible! :confused:

JimInks":4ft8oeoh said:
Now smoking Arcadian Perique in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Have been very busy today with various things. Just found out my local newspaper wants to do a short article about my pipe smoking. Incredible! :confused:
I'm sure we'll all be interested in checking out that article when it gets published Jim. Maybe you could link it for us. Pretty-please?

Cheers,

RR

Oh, and I just fired up some '13 PS Luxury Twist, in my Ser Jac Poker.

JimInks":bxlmswxm said:
Just found out my local newspaper wants to do a short article about my pipe smoking. Incredible! :confused:
That must be a formality for nearing the 1,000 review mark on Tobaccoreviews.com..

"Uh-oh the Dunhill phone is ringing, JimInks is at review number 965, better start setting up the interview." :p

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315. Very enjoyable stuff, though I'm starting to run low on this stash.

Brewdude":eujnr7mi said:
JimInks":eujnr7mi said:
I'm sure we'll all be interested in checking out that article when it gets published Jim. Maybe you could link it for us. Pretty-please?

Cheers,

RR

Oh, and I just fired up some '13 PS Luxury Twist, in my Ser Jac Poker.
I will do that. It'll be short though.

DrumsAndBeer":7zo3l2id said:
JimInks":7zo3l2id said:
Just found out my local newspaper wants to do a short article about my pipe smoking. Incredible! :confused:
That must be a formality for nearing the 1,000 review mark on Tobaccoreviews.com..

"Uh-oh the Dunhill phone is ringing, JimInks is at review number 965, better start setting up the interview." :p  
Actually, the person had no idea about my reviews. The funny thing about it is that the writer is a Facebook friend who had read my posts about EGR. Someone at the paper wanted to do an article about people who do "manly" things, and another suggested pipe smoking was manly. So, this other fella remembered my posts, and called me. It's going to be a short piece with a few questions and a photo of me and my collection.

1st try of the Smyrna entry of the Grand Oriental series, in a Jobey Ivory Prince

Part way through this bowl of Dunhill Navy Rolls in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

It's 18:23 CDT and having some McC's Red Va lite, a bowl of 5120 FVB in my Dunhill Cumberland Pot. Just right after dinner with a cuppa Chicory coffee 'N' Awlins style on the side. :twisted:

Holiday Excursion in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat.

JimInks":jbqb3sh8 said:
DrumsAndBeer":jbqb3sh8 said:
JimInks":jbqb3sh8 said:

Actually, the person had no idea about my reviews. The funny thing about it is that the writer is a Facebook friend who had read my posts about EGR. Someone at the paper wanted to do an article about people who do "manly" things, and another suggested pipe smoking was manly. So, this other fella remembered my posts, and called me. It's going to be a short piece with a few questions and a photo of me and my collection.
That will be worth looking for Jim as many of us are interested to see your collection and the real JimInks!

:mrgreen:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":fa49a6ig said:
JimInks":fa49a6ig said:
DrumsAndBeer":fa49a6ig said:
JimInks":fa49a6ig said:

That will be worth looking for Jim as many of us are interested to see your collection and the real JimInks!

Cheers,

RR
I agree, look forward to it!

[/quote]

Cheers,

RR[/quote]

Just think of me as John Wayne breaking rocks with his teeth and you'll get the picture. :lol!:  :affraid:  :fpalm:

Seriously, I appreciate the kind words fellas. Dunno if they can or will photograph the entire collection because they are not all in one room. Some of them are posted in this thread: http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t24459-what-are-you-smoking-jiminks  I never took pics of everything, though.

H&H Mazatec in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

nothing at this desk now, '06 PlantationEvening in LaughingBacchus meer waiting in smoking room.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY

It's 21:15 CDT and having my last bowl of the day, some Royal yacht in my "new" Edwards squat rhodesian 34 I got this past year. Aaaaah a nice dose of Lady N to finish out the day !! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.