What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...PA...now, McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a L'Antra rustic prince... :cheers:

...up next...Altadis RR... :cheers:

Up too durn early, so I'm smoking Jim's Va/Bur #1 in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

Salty Dogs in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a lucite ferrule and stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2011 SPC Mississippi River in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

The last of my stash of Condor Ready Rubbed in an undated fancy designed tall, thin bowl medium bend Waren Zeichen Viennese Coffeehouse Bombay clay with a white acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Mystic Nerds in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Original Oriental in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

It's 20:15 CST and having some of the BEST ALL VA blend made today, McC's R&B-50/50 in my 716-L squat bulldog I got back in '72. :twisted: :twisted:

About half way through this bowl of the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

Almost half way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

HU Khoisaan in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank. Have enough left for two bowls.

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.