What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
War Horse Bar in my restored Grabow Freehand. They sure don't make their Freehand pipes with the quality hunk of briar that's used on the old models.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Picayune in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. This is not for the timid.

D&R London Dock in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

One of my blends I keep nearby:

Big N Burley, McC 5100 and Louisiana Perique aged almost 5 years.

Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth finish Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a slight bend to the wide stem. One of my top TEN favorite pipes :cheers: :cheers:
Need to show a picture of this pipe one time...

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
CBCg213.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

...Celebrating my 65th Birthday today...so, Condor Long Cut in a new Tinsky Christmas 2016 tan blast apple... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking C&D Old Hollywood in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. And, it's almost dinner time! :D

THIS IS MY LAST PIPE OF THE NIGHT. Need to be up and out by 5:00am and get my butt to the hospital for tests from 2 different doctors. It will be an ALL day fun day!

C&D My Budd bulk version aged one year.

Pipe of choice: Wally Frank partially hand carved stunning restored to like new condition Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Sutliff Medium English in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, so it's time to fix that. A slice of hot apple pie comes first, though. :D

1st try of a plug sent as a gift called 'Grandpa's Sweater', in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Cannon Plug in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Half&Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Troy’s Burley Homebrew in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Well, I'm up extra early and will be gone from 5:00am to only God know's. So time for a pipe full:

Granger, over 35 years old in my Eagle Claw Egg Meer I purchased in Turkey back in 1987. Still a wonderful smoker :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and black ebonite stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, the sun is shining in Athens, i finished my shopping and now it's time for some relaxation moment.

23231927efeb510e3855853ca3e261207755b83d.jpg

Hall Brothers Pipe Dream-Four Corners Special ,double Greek coffee beside me.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.