What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solani ABF in my restored hand carved LaStrada chubby pot pipe with a wide saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Gurkha Retribution 2.8 years aged according to the stamp on the tin.

Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

23224375934a785dca2ba3ef013a1fa6314afd8e.jpg

Hugh Hefner – "I think the appeal of the pipe came from images in movies and pop culture. It was an image of intelligence and sophistication, like a martini."

I am smoking Vauen 14 Virginia Flake.

Black Frigate in my restored Weber/Coolmor smooth briar Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

12 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

C&D Bayou Night bulk version in my Radice Classic 50 Bent smooth Apple briar pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tsuge Summer Daydream in a lovely 1/8 bent, straight-grained Tsuge Ikebana F pipe. Not sure what to call the shape as it is rather unique, but it is a fine smoker and a real looker.

1st try Dunhill Dark Flake in an MM Country Gentleman

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

I'm preparing my favorite tobacco of all time. Some thin slices well rubbed out and a few thin coin slices. It's like a small project filling my pipe with this wonderful tobacco, but it's worth it!! I fill my pipe in layers, first well rubbed then and coin and so on:

Strang, absolutely the best tobacco ever made/smoked and in the past 47 years I've smoked over 500 different blends/tobacco's. The way I pack this particular pipe I should be able to get 80 to 90 minute extremely pleasant smoke :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Pipe of choice: Mastro de Paja Media Unica Freehand. Another pipe I don't smoke enough!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2015 Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a sienna toned slightly etched 1979 signed Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with a ring around the middle of the shank and an amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. The people I got this pipe from had cleaned it so well, it needed breaking in like it was brand new. It looks brand new, too, and is an appreciated addition to my collection.

...final pipe of the day...Granger(STG Version) in a P&T 2006 POY Tinsky sunrise Rhodesian... :cheers:

Red Cake in a straight Falcon with a rusticated squashed tomato bowl

A couple minutes away from smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Prince’s Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.