What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM... Velvet...then, CH...now, G&H Kendal Dark in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Mixture #79... :cheers:

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Time for my morning dessert:

A blend of CH & VBC aged over 3 years, in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Savinelli 140 tobacco in my Savinelli 320KS rusticated Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R Rimboche A.P. in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Drucquer & Sons Devil’s Own in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking H&H WhiteKnight aged since 4/2014 in my black sandblasted HS Studio poker pipe with a straight shank and slightly bent stem.

If you enjoy smoky BBQ give this blend a try. Absolutely NO bite!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I will raise a bowl of G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning for the F1 Champion Nico Rosberg.

23220425217d863402587f2d27c33388e89876cb.jpg

He announced yesterday his retirement, what a pity, i would like to see at 2017 the "Silver Arrow" with the No 1 on it.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/dec/02/nico-rosberg-shock-retirement-f1-formula-one

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream from 5/2013 in my rarely smoked ( no name ) basket weave Meer Billiard pipe with a straight yellow/white stripe acrylic wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking G&H Kendall Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Now smoking early 2000s Charatan Mild Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake aged just over 4 years.

Pipe of choice: my 1987 Aldo Velani Octagon black sandblasted pipe with a slight bend to the wide stem. Original owner and over 4,000 smokes from this pipe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto business 134 poker with a gold acrylic stem.

GH Dark Plug Rose Geranium in a straight Dutch meer

SPC Plum Pudding in a newer model Falcon pipe with a smooth Meer Billiard bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Cannon Plug in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Royal Yacht in an I. Baglan Grim Reaper and Dragon Meer... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.