What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter Hall aged over 10.5 years in a Mason jar. Pipe of choice: nosewarmer pipe I made for my smoking pleasure last year. Algerian oil cured briar. These two go well together!!

85fjxPZ.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Midnight Drive in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

...Sutliff Revelation Match in a MM General...

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Plumkake Flake aged just over 2.5 years in a Mason jar

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Have a crushing deadline today and tomorrow.

Listing this a few minutes early so I can concentrate on work for a while: Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009
 Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.
This 2009 blend and dated prior are extremely fine & enjoyable to smoke. Personally, I don't care for the 2010 version to present date!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Taking a very short work break to feed Suzy and Molly and post that I'm now smoking C&D Light of the Universe in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Listening to The Beatles Channel.

John Patton's Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Taking a break from the drawing board to rest my back.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe. Perfectly smooth piece of briar with no fills and an excellent smoking pipe. As are ALL of my Oom Paul pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Im not going to over do it, so this is my final pipe of the day:

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces. 

Pipe of choice: New breaking it in- Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural - 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Lane BS-005 in a commissioned Cooper smooth Dublin with plateau...

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner and am almost half way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Nats-Braves game before going to work.

Just finished smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Half way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.