What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking my own Balkan mix in one of my hausgemacht pipes. I'll report on the tobacco after a couple of bowls. Promising so far.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Cubs-Brewers game on the XM.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break, though I can see Molly's ready to play ear plug catch with me. It should be the other way 'round, you know, but you also know how cats are, silly little bosses.

Just finished work and am now smoking Paul Olsen Old School MOB in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco, but I'll be watching Perry Mason soon. Btw, today is the 60th anniversary of the Perry Mason show.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk from a Mason jar dated 2010. Pipe of choice: MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

For now only smoking half a bowl:

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour. 

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning fellow pipe smokers, greetings from Greece. We have 26°C here in Athens.

254655727234c4559b0977f101c58615c8958d40.jpg

Borkum Riff.

* i will be out of forum for a while, i will travel to my parents house to carry my father to the hospital for stitches removal and relative matters. When i come back [with the grace of God] i will post some new photos from pipe smoking in Cafe. See you in few days!  
a010.gif

Just finished smoking D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

...SP Rich Taste in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard...

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe. 
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. I wasn't happy to see me awake early, but everybody else was, and that's not a bad thing to settle for, ya know! ;)

Still doing my half bowls or less, waiting a while in between stuffing another pipe. I'm basically packing enough for a pleasurable 20 minute smoke:

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Middleton Prince Albert Cherry Vanilla in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Long day, but eventually it's weekend.
MacB Black Ambrosia in Pete bullie

Long day, but eventually it's weekend.
MacB Black Ambrosia in Pete bullie

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Waiting for Mad Dog Russo at the top of the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.