What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: recently restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...Granger...now, 5 Brothers in a cob...

Now smoking BriarWorks Int. Bacon Old Fashioned in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peretti DD in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Wyatt Earp.

Peretti's DD, still working on this generous sample given to me from a BoB member. I ended up purchasing a pound PAINT can. 

Pipe of choice: one of my favorite chubby pots.  It's the LaStrada handmade/carved pot with a 7/8" diameter chamber and the perfect depth for any flake blend as well. Feels great in the hand due to the oval shank and this pipe can be clenched for a long period of time because of the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...SG Turkish in a L'Antra (00)smooth square shank Canadian...

Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A blend of Carter Hall & VBC aged together in a Mason jar for over 3 years.
Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008

Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul smooth flawless briar pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Writing the second part of my article on the Seattle Pipe Club.

Almost finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Dinner is next!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, War Horse Green in a Sasieni Volcano; this evening, Capstan ONF in an MM Patriot

Relaxing after a wonderful pot roast dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Needed a sweet smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.