What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Light of the Universe in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

...5 Brothers in a '96 gp. 5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian...

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made dark chocolate stain rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. A can of the incredibly delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Lane Limited La Gloria Cubana dated 2016

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...G&H Kendal Mixture in a Ser Jacopo blast apple...

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and sweet corn dinner with a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Astros-Angels game.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I'm smoking some Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture in a Custombilt Rhodesian. I'm going to read for a while and then watch a movie if I can find anything good.

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Cannon.

Walkman":mwd1xgid said:
I'm smoking some Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture in a Custombilt Rhodesian. I'm going to read for a while and then watch a movie if I can find anything good.
I must say.... an outstanding choice:cheers:
Hope your relaxing and enjoying the heck out of the blend. Your one lucky pipe smoker. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Final pipe of the day:

John Patton's Storm Front 

Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Smoking some PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Ser Jacopo Foeda while I watch The Lost City of Z about a British expedition in the Amazon at the beginning of the 20th Century.

Just finished smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.