What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final pipe of the day:

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years. 

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe. 
One of my top 3 superb smokers. :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Smoking a 50/50 mix of Prince Albert and Sutliff Spiced Rum in a Randy Wiley Galleon billiard on this cool autumn evening.

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Just finished smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time to feed Suzy and Molly, and finish reading baseball box scores.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened. 

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Still smoking half bowls and relaxing a bit in between!!

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...PA Match...now, Lane 1-Q in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...

I.R. Three Star Blue date on Mason jar 2010

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House is brewing.

John Patton's Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that needs more use. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Posting this about 20 minutes early. Going to sit on the front porch and get some air:

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano 
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after enjoying some freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies with a bowl of BriarWorks Int. Bacon Old Fashioned in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Getting set to to watch the Braves-Phillies game.

Next to the last of this superb Flake:

Germain's Rich Dark Flake 

Pipe of choice: LaStrada hand made & hand carved chubby scoop/pot nosewarmer pipe. The diameter of the chamber is 7/8" which makes this my go to pipe for most flake blends. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.