What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonecoyote":g3q3em3o said:
Walkman":g3q3em3o said:
I'm smoking some Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture ...
I must say.... an outstanding choice:cheers:
Hope your relaxing and enjoying the heck out of the blend. Your one lucky pipe smoker. 
I couldn't agree more, LC. This has rapidly become my favorite blend. Truly exceptional.

Frog Morton OTB in my carved bent Design Berlin Paneled Rhodesian with two silver bands and a  black acrylic twin bore 1/4 bent Saddle stem.  :)

AJ

About half way through this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day - unless insomnia hits - is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008

Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 500 
times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK) 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Brown Flake 

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Burch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...G&H KY Nougat in an Ashton Old Church apple...

At my daughter's in Knightdale and going to sit on the back deck. Posting this about 15 minutes early: 

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Seersucker in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes and listening to the MLB news on the XM.

G. L. Pease Jackknife Plug date on tin 5/2011

Pipe of choice: Restored to MINT condition....Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.