What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Cubs-Marlins game.

Just finished smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of Rattray’s 40 Virginia in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

This afternoon I started with C&D Morley's Best followed by Billy Budd (with some cube cut Burley added) in an old Castello Sea Rock Briar 215, then GH Happy Brown Bogey in a Savinelli Sigla

Now smoking Wilke Gotham Court in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Braves just tied the Phillies 5-5 in the 8th.

...earlier...Paladin...now, R. McConnell Special London in a Paronelli X-long smooth Canadian...Hot Tea...

ak2000":0p80xhcn said:
This afternoon I started with C&D Morley's Best followed by Billy Budd (with some cube cut Burley added) in an old Castello Sea Rock Briar 215, then GH Happy Brown Bogey in a Savinelli Sigla

Love that Castello, good looking pipe.

ChristMas Cheer 2017. Probably a bit early, but I got a bowl of it in a trade. Sweeter the slower I smoke it, but I'm still learning how to cadence. Pretty full. Not earthy like CA Red Flake. Smoking a Vauen 633 with filter.

Relaxing after a marvelous chicken noodle soup dinner with apple pie for dessert. I've about a third left of this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Dodgers-Giants game.

The last of my McClelland 5100 in an MM Country Gentleman

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Watching the Indians-Mariners game before I go to work.

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a work break to feed Suzy and Molly, who were yowling for eats and attention.

About to smoke year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Part way through this bowl of Cosmic’s China Cat Sunflower in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. It'll burn quickly.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.