What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sleeping cut into my smoking time, so I'm having a bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

2587911107aedc586d11d29e0c7f85c8781871b7.jpg

Torben Dansk No 13 Cappuccino.

Watching Tales of Manhattan with many stars including Edward G. Robinson as I smoke Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

...earlier...SWR...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Peterson Waterford XL13 smooth Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Almost finished smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Now smoking Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching Rawhide.

Enjoyed a bowl of Samuel Gawith St. James Flake in the Cayuga Rusticated oiled briar. Black coffee to drink.

C&D Byzantium in my #2 Iron Horse stack.  Earlier: HH Old Dark Fired in my #1 straight Stack.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of ICB Black Cherry made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Pirates-Tigers game.

Match Elizabethan in a Peterson 80s 2012 St Patty’s day Pipe.

Off to run a few errands with a bowl of Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Rattray’s 40 Virginia in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Some 9 year old Old Joe Krantz in a Nørding freehand. Would think it was an aromatic if I didn’t know better, nice and fruity

Now smoking Cosmic’s Cosmic Twist in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03 with a black vulcanite fish tail stem. Pirates and Tigers are tied 10-10 in the 12th.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful Mexican chili dinner; the best m'lady has ever made! Now smoking Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

...earlier...LC Peach...now, C&D Yorktown in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.