What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three pipes to-nite, FVF'06 inmy Ashton Paneled bill., in my Ardor giant bent ball Rum Fl. '09, in my ashton XXX bent bill. Old Gowrie'99[thanx Natch]Ken :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

Christmas Cheer 01 in a Tinsky 4 star inspired by the original Pete Sherlock Holmes customezed for me by Mark.
Gentleman Jack on the side. It's 35 here!

Garvey's Balkan in a Bernard horn, English Breakfast blend no. 2 on the side.

SG Navy Flake in a GBD Prehistoric bulldog. Raining. Again.

Back to back bowls of Commonwealth in a Bent Bob - always English in the morning with a cup or two of strong coffee

In my Ashton XXX bent. bill., Heinrich's LGF '05.Ken :tongue: :rendeer:

Carter Hall in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard.

Carter Hall in a handmade Nording. earl

Just cracked a tin of Blakeney's Best Latakia Flake from McClelland - dated 2005 - found it a few days ago at a local B&M - base virginia is very much like Dark Star

yum

Smoking Mixure in a Nanna Stanwell. Pretty good combination. Bout to go scrounge up some lunch.

Sugar Barrel in a Stanwell Rondo 186. fixing to head back out to the wood pile to split a few more logs.

In my Ashton Paneled bill., Old Gowrie '99 Ceslestial!! Thanx Natch!!Ken :tongue: :rendeer:

Started the day early this morning with Carter Hall in a Stanwell Rondo 186. Very nice with a cup of coffee!

Justpipes":w3plfwv7 said:
Started the day early this morning with Carter Hall in a Stanwell Rondo 186. Very nice with a cup of coffee!
The Stanwell 186 is one of my best smoking pipes. Gonna have to get it out and load it up with Dunhill EMP :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.