What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some '98 McC's Mix # 1 in a basket pipe. The pipe looked like it was feeling neglected.

Peretti's Somerset fl '09 in my SR G Castello Omm-Paul OP, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just finished watching the Wildcats take it to Wake and enjoying some Old Ashton Pebble Cut in a Dunhill Canadian enjoyed the game and the tobacco!

More 20 year old MacBaren's "Burley London" in this Alex Florov.....

newimprovedpipepixs1047-1.jpg

Had a wonderful evening. A buddy of mine celebrated his birthday today with friends and family out on his deck,
complete with grilled burgers and chicken. Thanks to his wonderful fiancee, we also had a 1/6 keg of
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy on tap!!! It was a nice temperate 65 degrees outside this evening, and I enjoyed a
pleasant after dinner smoke of Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian in a HUGE Radice pipe that I just purchased
today at Faders. Later on in the evening, we played some corn hole and I enjoyed a bowl of Solani
Aged Burley Flake in a GBD Speciale Standard bent. What a great night!

-Scott

Squadron Leader in a no-name billiard with a saddle bit. I've opened the airway on this pipe and it smokes fine now.

Smokey

31 degrees here in the Ozarks on this fine spring morning. Snow on the ground and coffee in the mug. RLP-6 in an IMP meer. Off to work. Yes, even if it is Sunday. Douchebaggery doesn't take a day off so neither do I.

Listening to Sailorman Jack's 'Sea Chantys' (There's a Frigging in The Rigging) and getting ready to go to the gym. Enjoying McB's Navy Flake in this Rainer Barbi "A Grade" dublin....

a956b89f.jpg

Happy spring to everyone. Right now I'm enjoying McClelland's Frog Morton in a Don Carlos Canadian. Man I love this stuff!

A cold, icy night in the Ozarks. Lane RLP-6 in an Alan Stevenson hand made apple with hand cut Cumberland stem. This particular pipe being my favorite briar in my collection.

Schurch's Onyx in my Pete Giant, my only Pete that smokes well,Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.