What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG Squadron Leader in my Peterson Sherlock Holmes "Professor" from the original series.

Two to-nite, both Ardor Xmas'03, SH Calabash V111, Both with Croft's Golden Burley '07. Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Let see last few days in honor of SPD been smoking Peterson's 3Ps & Uniflake in a pair of Tao Pipes along with plenty of pints of Guinness. And enjoying more Uniflake & Guinness as I type this. :sunny:

GLP Raven's Wing in a Nording Freehand
W.O. Larsen 1864 Mixture in a Vauen 2002 POY

Waking to some Barbary Coast in a Tinsky bent bullmoose, and a SF Red Bull.

Buddy

MacBaren's "Navy Flake" in this Cornelius Manz blowfish....

Maenz031.jpg

Just finished a bowl of Mac baren Honey & Chocolate in an IMP meer.

Granger in a Grabow, testing out my new ventilation system (a/k/a a $17 window fan, which works a-ok.)

5 pipes so far to-day,Kendal fl., Peretti's BPC, Cuban mix, Rum fl, and Uhle's CWB, Ken :tongue:

Polishin' off some Kendal Cream Flake in my Sav Giotto, trying to decide what to smoke next :D

5100 in a Bertram pot. Great weather for an evening stroll and bowl here in Jawja!

McB's Navy Flake in this Tokutomi blowfish

Tokutomi002.jpg

Tokutomi001.jpg

Squadron Leader in a Castello Old Antiquari Dublin

20 y/o Erinmore ia a Peterson that I have a feeling is a special Pipe.
But I am going to smoke the Heck out of it cause it is a special Pipe.
And I am going to smoke this 20/yo Erinmore in it because it is a special tobacco.

Beautiful Tokutomi blowfish Danish_Pipe_Guy!!! :cheers:

Just one pipe to-nite, Rum Fl. '09, in my Barclay - Rex long shanked pot, I forgot to mention this was one of Tom Dunn's pipes, Ken :tongue:

About to head out with the dogs and a Nording Hunter '06 filled with GH BBF

Nice pipes Doc, I love your taste in briar... I'm enjoying some Dunhill Light Flake in my new Cavicchi sandblast (inaugeral bowl) so far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.