What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH Kendal Lakeland earlier, SG Celtic Talisman now.

Tom Buck. One of the few Wilson's to really blow my top.  :affraid: 

SG Kendal Mandarin. Earlier: Wilson's Spearmint Plus & Toque Coke.

Earlier today: Poschl and Gawith Apricot. I'll be using this until I'm finished with the container. I'm not as sold on this one anymore due to the way it leaves my sinuses.

I just tried F&T French Carotte. Wow! Quite a nice change from the above! A nice and easy sandalwood smell. I've also noticed my nose isn't plugging like it does on the above.

WoS Ice Licorice. Truly the most remarkable flavor of any mentholated snuff I have had the pleasure of trying.

Maybe I'm uncreative, but I'm really enjoying the GH Lakeland.

Had some Dholakia yesterday, though. Very nice incense-like aroma.

DrumsAndBeer":avh25ucw said:
WoS Ice Licorice. Truly the most remarkable flavor of any mentholated snuff I have had the pleasure of trying.
This sounds good except: licorice.

mejoshee":qv7pu20i said:
Maybe I'm uncreative, but I'm really enjoying the GH Lakeland.

Had some Dholakia yesterday, though. Very nice incense-like aroma.
What type of Dholakia? I'm a curious sort.

I am curious too. The only Dholakia I have had is the white. Probably the single strongest snuff I have ever tried. It burned, and burned and burned. It was way too fine. When it comes to stronger natural snuff I stick to my favorite toasts.

This morning, F&T French Carotte.

Oh, sorry guys. It's the "Taj", according to the little tub. It's a black container and pretty much so is the snuff. Very dark, almost like powdered charcoal. But it's delightful and very little burn. Smells like incense and the inside of a spice shop. :D 

Finished the last of my Poschl Gawith Apricot... some by accident. :-/

Onto the next thing!

DrumsAndBeer":lii9cbj7 said:
I am curious too. The only Dholakia I have had is the white. Probably the single strongest snuff I have ever tried. It burned, and burned and burned. It was way too fine.  
From what I've read, that's the strongest.

Back to the de Kralingse Latakia. Anytime the temp drops below about 20, the lat is the perfect companion for the morning and afternoon commutes.

Aecht Altbayerischer

This one is reminiscent of F&T Santo Domingo

gravel":4dmezr96 said:
Aecht Altbayerischer

How's the clog factor for you with the Bernard's?

DrumsAndBeer":gy5ris9i said:
gravel":gy5ris9i said:
Aecht Altbayerischer

How's the clog factor for you with the Bernard's?
Non existent. I had some clog with Poschl but not with Bernard's. Granted, I've only used this snuff once.

Noticeably absent was the post snuff throat drip I got with Poschl. This may be due to the absence if menthol in the Bernard's.

gravel":vnmbqdck said:
Non existent. I had some clog with Poschl but not with Bernard's. Granted, I've only used this snuff once.

Noticeably absent was the post snuff throat drip I got with Poschl. This may be due to the absence if menthol in the Bernard's.
Interesting. I really liked both the Brasil and the Beyerischer, but the clog was a bit much for me. I tend to experience that with a moist course grind. Loved the flavors though. Kind of a dark chocolate covered compost smell. Very unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.