What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite scented F&T offering, French Carotte.

Here's Sandalwood in yer eye! Argh! :p

SG Kendal KB Original, and cup of black coffee. Up early, need an eye opener :shock:

Breakfast parfait DS Apricot with WoS Best SP chaser. Followed by WoS Cherry Menthol. The breakfast of champions!

Blended: Fribourg & Treyer: Princes & Viking Dark. Equal parts. Retains the floral from Princes along with the smokey aspect of the Viking. Both are moist and medium grind and the blend is very easy to use. Nice.

Happy Easter!

:albino: :albino: :albino:

I don't get an Easter basket, but I enjoyed some Easter OM Limoncello!

OM Moulin Rouge followed immediately by OM Nocturne. Very nice smoky cherries!

LOL, no such luck there Dave! I figured I couldn't sleep I might as well have a reason.

Too bad. I thought it had significant sleepy time ingredients from the description, and guys are frequently posting about taking it at bedtime or just before...so I wondered.

Me? This morning I'm into a snootfull of Olde Mill Equinox, Spring 2015.

Well I will say it IS a very relaxing scent, at least for me. I think that his Dreamcatcher would be better suited to helping one sleep though.

Oh and since I'm up anyway Rosinski Poltergeist. Can't put my finger on the scenting but it's good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.