Where is it?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don’t eat you meat you can’t have any pudding.

I have been seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on some of that myself. Maybe they took some time off for Thanksgiving and opened back up today and are just swamped right now.

Blackhorse":57rxlvrl said:
Do they send shipping notices?  I never got one of those either.
I don’t know. I did t get a shipping notice either. But then again I don’t remember ordering anything from them. Maybe that’s the reason I didn’t receive one.

Blackhorse":4ytr9gi8 said:
D.L.Ruth":4ytr9gi8 said:
Hmmm strange not to hear back from those guys. I just got done figgy Pudding from then about a week ago.

Do you remember when you ordered it?
Maybe around the 15th or 16th, can't remember for sure but I recieved it in the mail on th 19th.

Sent a second message via their website contact system. Just like last time it indicated my message had been sent successfully.

I still consider this to be an oversight on their part. These are good people running a good business...not intending any problems or harm. Especially during a busy season, stuff happens.

Usually takes a few days to get the shipping notification. But why not give him a call and end the speculation? Sounds like something is amiss with this order. IMO. Good Luck!

All is well.

Got through using the regular gmail address. They never shipped it. No idea how it happened. Have already refunded the shipping cost and will send the order out today with original item plus “parting gifts” as they used to be called on game shows.

I’m guessing they’re gonna give their web guy holy heck. Two of mine didn’t get through, though the site told me they did. What other attempts to connect with them have they missed?

Anyway, all is well in Mudville.

Thanks to all that commiserated with me here. Misery loves company.