Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely view from Ron's kitchen window...

204-+many+Decepticons+are+killed+by+the+Air+Force_s+carpet+bombing.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 250px

DrT999":k1i4d9m2 said:
juanmedusa":k1i4d9m2 said:
Watch out Brother. Thursday is just us sighting our guns on the target!
Escudo might just be rare in some shops right about now. . . . :D
Escudo?!?

I thought the theme was supposed to be Admiral's Choice Vanilla Cavendish?

My pilot is in the right state at least...

Fr_Tom":iumqr5le said:
The postal tracking believes I have a direct hit.

INCOMING!!!
My navigator told me on Wednesday that we'd arrive on target on Saturday. I step out of the cockpit for one minute, come back and my copilot tells me he just released the payload. Will await ground confirmation but appears bomb is falling to target currently!

Well, here's what ya all been waiting for, blasted to smithereens over here.
It's certainly one of the best Christmas's I've had since I was a child. I don't rightly know how to convey how much I appreciate and enjoy all the gifts Bombs that were dropped at my door step this afternoon and Yesterday. Literally, took me a couple of hours to open them and do my oohs and ahs, shelve everything and clean up the mess of packing and boxes. I know it must have been hard for at least a few of ya to send me anything besides something that really does tick and I want you to know that it took integrity to do so. I haven't a clue what to try first because there's so much I haven't had before. All the items received today are just wonderful and are way above the call of duty, I just hope I have time left to enjoy them all before they put me in a bag and roll me into a hole. And I truly don't deserve any of it but, will try to enjoy it anyway. I'll be twisting my arm all the while. I don't know what else to say.........hey! me without something to say, that's gotta be some kind of record. Okay, I have a list of what was given and some awful photos, cause the stuff wouldn't fit in my photo tent and our house is dark even with all the lights on during the day. So here we go...........

4 tins of Escudo                                       2oz. Admiral's Blend
2 tins Escudo (2012 vintage)                      1oz. Black Cavendish
1 tin Dunhill Standard (2011 vintage)          2oz. Tom's Red & Black
1 tin of DDNR (2011 vintage)                     2oz. Admirals
1 tin Dunhill Flake                                    1oz. Union Terminal
1 tin Mc Connell Folded Flake                     1oz. C&D Shandygaff
1 tin SG St. James Flake                            1oz. Esoterica Tilbury (2000 vintage)
1 tin McClelland Top Hat                            9 packs of pipe cleaners
1 tin GLP Triple Play                                  1 pack Softies
1 tin Blakeney's Arcadian Ribbon                 1 fancy Tamper
4 oz. Jar McC Red Cake                              1 Blackhorse hand made tamper & case
1 large Canister Esoterica Dunbar                1 Ascorti pipe cleaner case & cleaners
1 8oz.bag Esoterica Pembroke                     1 $20 Smokingpipes.com Gift Certificate
1 tin of Kendal Irish D Light Snuff                1 "The Curmudgeon's Book of Worsts" ( I wonder why they
1 oz. Bayou Morning                                       sent me this?)
1oz. Natural Cavendish                              1 (Only One?) new in box Golden Age pipe & Tamper

I'm made up for you Ron! That was a tremendous show of force by Bomber Command; congrats to all. But most importantly, Ron, ENJOY!

Finally the curmudgeon is hit! :bom:

Congrats Ron, you really were on my personal list for a long time!

PS: start with the Escudo ;)

You deserve, you curmudgeon you! This was one of the most fun bombing runs I have had the pleasure of joining in on. Well done squadron!

Brewdude":xfsb1v5y said:
Quite the haul Ron. Looks like your work is cut out for you now. And that pipe looks quite the ticket! Hope you're planning on smoking it.

8)

Cheers,

RR
I'll never tell.

Yeah, I'm considering replacing one in my rotation with it but, it looks so good in it's box with tamper I don't know............I'll have to think about it.

Well Curmud.... I errr mean Ron, you got blasted to hades. Enjoy it!

Well done Squadron! Your generosity  goes a long way in setting BoB apart from all others on the web. Cheers and congratulations to you all for having such giving spirits.

:cheers:

RobJ":7o3w9fa1 said:
Well Curmud.... I errr mean Ron, you got blasted to hades. Enjoy it!

Well done Squadron! Your generosity  goes a long way in setting BoB apart from all others on the web. Cheers and congratulations to you all for having such giving spirits.

:cheers:
That's Mister Curmudgeon sir! ;)