What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The temperature here is back down to tolerable, allowing me to get out on the patio to enjoy Wilke Royal Admiral in a 1994 Peterson's Sherlock Holmes Mycroft with fishtail stem. I'm drinking a lemonade (from a powdered mix) and reading a book. Not bad at all.
20240521_214006.jpg

It sparkles in the sunlight. I saw this thing in a pipe shop in a shopping mall in about 1975. A Ascorti bulldog It was my most expensive pipe I had bought at the time $65 IIRC. Just loaded it with PA, mixed up a Bloody Mary (Cesar actually) and kicked back to watch the sun go down.

Attachments

• IMG_0420.jpeg
    IMG_0420.jpeg
    3.5 MB
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Dinner follows this smoke.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work as I listen to the Red Sox-Jays game.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

Last smoke of the day is year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. I'll probably smoke the entire bowl about the time it takes me to feed my cats and the ferals. Sam the Scamp is still adjusting to Long Tail being gone. So am I.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

It's nice outside this morning, and I'm enjoying Wilke 515 Double Shot in a Jansen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem. Since KBV Burley Morning Pipe is out of stock w/o a restock date, I'm spreading out my morning ritual to every other day. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a book.
17188832012921465132876641754967.jpg

Ralph, if you like Cowboy Coffee you should try Choctaw.
I had my eye on that! I'm going to wait until my birthday to order that. My wife ordered me a few Gawith Hoggarth blends to last me a good while for Father's Day. I really like Rum Flake and Coniston Cut Plug.

Good morning laddies. My usual Urban Cowboy in the Lorenzo Old Vic giant smooth bent billiard with Costa Rican coffee. Slow morning but busy this afternoon. Honor Guard event at 1 and mini horse event at 3. Had CT scan yesterday but haven't gotten results yet. Should hear by tomorrow. Have a great day BoBs.