What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning fellow BoBs. A pleasant 72 on the patio. Highs in the mid 80s today so should be a pretty nice day. Smoking Molto Dolce in the Don Carlos bent brandy with morning coffee. 2 Honor Guard ceremonies this morning then back home to meet the guys installing the new dishwasher. Then out to the ranch to check on Cochise. Have a great day everyone.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed three ham, cheese and two eggs open faced sandwiches, Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in, and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching the Cubs-Mets game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Figgy pudding in this rusticated Pete Deerstalker. On the water with an Orvis Madison bamboo rod and Battenkill reel. Fishing would have been good but I had five (count 'em FIVE) slip the hook including two really nice bass :mad:. But the 'baccy was good, and what better way to spend the first day of summer...

2siM2BXl.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem.. Dinner follows this smoke. Listening to the Braves-Yankees game because I won't fall into the trap of buying Apple Plus.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

The heat has moderated a little. I'm on the patio getting ready to smoke Arango Balkan Supreme in a Peterson Dublin Edition 999 bent Rhodesian with smooth walnut finish, nickle ferrule and vulcanite fishtail stem. First I'll run inside to grab a whiskey on ice, then relax while listening to Paul McCartney's take on the Great American Songbook, "Kisses on the Bottom".
20240621_204911.jpg

Last edited:
Relaxing after enjoying eight freshly made quesadillas with a bowl of freshly made strawberry ice cream for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1920s medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Umbra_bulldog.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Custom-bilt original Oom-Paul, PS optimum,mug of DD coffee. It`s not even 9 am and it`s 81 degrees here!
That's a tough start for the day, we get a few days to a week in late July or early August like that. It's always high humidity then too, over 85%. Hope your weather settles a bit for you EZ.