What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast of Champions, with champions! Long week for me, I'm grateful for this week-end break. Mark Twain, in the Cobbler, with Ovaltine Breakfast Blend. Have a great week-end, guys.

Attachments

• MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Watching the Reds-Red Sox game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking and reviewing GLP Horizons (Zeitgeist series) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. This goes on sale Wed., June 26 at 6 p.m. EST. It has matured red Va., bright Va. Turkish Latakia and Orientals broken flake.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Smoking a De Paja bent brandy with Velvet,mug of DD hazelnut coffee.Sadly,We had to put our 14 year old rottweiler down today. She had bone cancer and there was nothing that could be done to help her.My wife is a mess,and I have no words...
Losing our devoted furry friends is a painful experience. They get into our hearts; they fill our souls with warmth and love. Bless you and your wife; the pain may go away with time. The memories never will!!!! FTRPLT

Now smoking and still reviewing GLP Horizons (Zeitgeist series) in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

@EZONSLOW , I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Smoking a De Paja bent brandy with Velvet,mug of DD hazelnut coffee.Sadly,We had to put our 14 year old rottweiler down today. She had bone cancer and there was nothing that could be done to help her.My wife is a mess,and I have no words...
Our Jacksie is the 1st dog I've owned, and it hurts even to think about losing him. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Half way through this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ready to watch the Braves-Yankees game. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
M.T. Natural.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Yankees game.
Dunhill_1982_Dublin_RB.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Listening to the rest of the ball game.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg