What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the Dodgers-Angels game.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

Smoking a De Paja bent brandy with Velvet,mug of DD hazelnut coffee.Sadly,We had to put our 14 year old rottweiler down today. She had bone cancer and there was nothing that could be done to help her.My wife is a mess,and I have no words...
EZ, so sorry to hear my friend. Losing a pet is like losing family. My deepest sympathies. When we lost our Gracie 3 years ago, my wife was a mess also. At first didn't want another dog. Then she said decided Molly needed a companion. So got Augie, then Charlie and she loves them both. Along with Molly of course who is now 16. Time won't let you forget but it will help you heal.

Attachments

• 20180801_170721.jpg
    20180801_170721.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230924_140339.jpg
    20230924_140339.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a small, but tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2018 D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sam the Scamp is scamping at full speed from one end of the house to the other. She's in heat, and since there's no male cats around, she has plenty of energy to burn off. That's the most she's going to do until we can get her fixed.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's 50/50 whether or not I have another smoke before bed time.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Preparing Breakfast of Champions. Heading to my brother's to help him planting some shrubs, 50 small dogwoods to fill the gaps in his treeline.
It would be nice to get it done today, weather permitting. I have a similar number of small shrubs to plant at the course this week, I could be a real wreck by next week-end. So it goes.

Attachments

• MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    MM C&D Charlestowne Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Having a bowl of Star of the East in my Falcon meer before I head out for the day. Usually an evening smoke for me but I felt like living on the edge.
I'm taking my Brigham and some Epiphany out to my brother's for the day. See you all later.

Attachments

• Falcon Floral Meer.JPG
    Falcon Floral Meer.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Brigham 129 Voyageur.jpg
    Brigham 129 Voyageur.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
About a quarter of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg