What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Yankees game. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

I followed that with a bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick in a straight smooth dark brown year 1912 Hall & Fitzgerald cased HFB billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem and orific bit.
Hall&Fitzgerald_cased billiard.jpg

Currently, I am passing the half way mark of this bowl of GLP Horizons (Zeitgeist series) in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Writing a final version of my review of this blend.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time. Cleaning a few pipes as I watch the Mets-Cubs game. Been a very busy, but good day. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

The missus and I are home from the gender reveal. Lord willing, we will have a great-grandaughter this fall. It's cooled off a bit so I'm able to sit on the patio and enjoy Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English in the Peterson Mycroft. And I'm sipping Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch Bourbon on ice.
20240521_214006.jpg

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. No coffee tonight due to the humidity, so it's ice water and bergs until bed time.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Now smoking Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. It's time to feed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave after Sleepy Suzy eats. Harry the Hairy is eating outside. Still haven't seen Abner the Eager.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Time to catch up on the forum.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with an unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and am reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊.
Summer has finally arrived in Merry olde England, however we English are not built for these staggering temperatures. My weather station is recording 31 degrees in the garden, but it's way hotter inside the house. I salute you guys, who live in climates, where these temps are considered comfortable. We have no need for AC in Britain, and so they are not incorporated in our house builds. So I have been online searching for anything to help combat the heat 🥵.
Right now I'm taking a break, and I'm about to fill a Petersons Ashford XL17 with a large 3 pincher of my beloved Hobbit Weed.
As always my friends, I wish you all a fantastic day.
Pete  Ashford XL17 .jpg

Good morning BoB. The workweek is back so I'm back here too.
Today we have some great sunny weather here in central Oregon. Working 11 hour days so I can leave early Thursday morning for a wedding up in Washington. Smoking a bowl of Daughters & Ryan Three Sails. This Virginia is very sweet and smooth.
Hope you all stay cool!

Good morning fellow BoBs. Some Figgy Pudding in the Pete Pub with morning CR coffee. Bought Kirkland expresso coffee from Costco and tried it out over the weekend. It sucks. Really bland. Didn't care for it at all. Will be taking it back. Thank goodness Costco lets you return anything, lol. Zippo, don't they have window A/C units there? Probably won't cool the whole house but should at least make one or two rooms comfortable. In the meantime wet the glad rag I sent you in ice cold water, wring it out and wrap it around your neck. Old cowboy trick. Have a great day my friends.