What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit. Watching the Pirates-Reds game until the Braves-Nats starts.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

I neglected to post this morning, I eventually had my usual Westminster in an Apple Diplomat. I came in from chores to find this
View attachment 21065
View attachment 21066
I assumed it was one of the Scamper brothers. My wife offered to have a new one delivered from Walmart, it's here and connected!
View attachment 21067
This afternoon I'm smoking GLP Chelsea Morning in a bent MM Missouri Pride and about to switch from coffee to Moscato wine as I watch qualifying for tomorrow's Portland Grand Prix.
That wouldn't happen if they were watching baseball. :)
vMhMrK6N.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and green bean dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a quarter of a bowl left of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Been cleaning a few pipes.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

@Balisong , that's funny. We had a cat named Mary who used to jump up to the bathroom sink to pose in front of the mirror.

Good evening fellow BoBs. Since I am down to weekend only smokes I wanted something really good after a wonderful pizza dinner. Think I did it. 2017 Frog Morton in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Couple of drams of Scotch on the side. Very sublime. Cooled down to a nice 75 on the patio. The Frog Morton is really good and pairs well with the Scotch. Perusing the latest P&C catalog. God knows I don't need more tobacco or pipes, but tempted to order some Granger and Amphora Burley based on posts here. Just hate to buy a whole tub of Granger and pouches not available. The VA BBQ went over well. Served about 160 or so vets and staff. Heading out to the ranch tomorrow. The boys need more grain. Have a great Sunday my friends.

Working in the yard, and getting anal about mixing oil and gas for my Stihl trimmer and husky chainsaw. The trimmer started giving trouble by bogging down. Tried all the usual culprits to no avail, so decided it must be the fuel. Carefully mixed some new Echo Red Armor oil with 89 no ethanol gas. This seems to have solved it. One lesson learned is don't trust those little 2.6 ounce bottles to be a true amount-measure it yourself. Now, with gloves off and no gas residue 😉, I am having my last Peterson 3P in the little Algerian. Later, I reward myself with a tobacco saved back for when I finished the last of a Prince Albert can.
Another culprit in small engine implements is octane, many companies design them to be fueled with high octane fuel, not regular. We use Stihl implements exclusively on the course, our mechanic measures out fuel oil into reused containers and mixes fuel in 20 litre cans to meet 92 octane with octane additive. We have very few running problems with our equipment, usually filter related from dust.

BTW so pleased you say trimmer, "weed eater" and "weed Whacker" make me nuts.🤪

Having my breakfast of champions with my coffee. Long hot night and my AC unit keeps shutting down, excessive condensation from the humidity. I had to empty it three times over the night. It is running well, just nowhere to put the water. Have a good day BoB!

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Good morning,
I am up early for a short day at work. Smoking a Pete Lestrade, PS sweet vanilla,16 oz mug of Horton`s. I have been told that there is a lot of politics going on at the catering hall and it`s getting nasty! I guess my a-hole boss is up to his old tricks again!

I neglected to post this morning, I eventually had my usual Westminster in an Apple Diplomat. I came in from chores to find this
View attachment 21065
View attachment 21066
I assumed it was one of the Scamper brothers. My wife offered to have a new one delivered from Walmart, it's here and connected!
View attachment 21067
This afternoon I'm smoking GLP Chelsea Morning in a bent MM Missouri Pride and about to switch from coffee to Moscato wine as I watch qualifying for tomorrow's Portland Grand Prix.
Someone wanted a vantage point from the window...the TV was an unstable perch.

Good Morning!
It's a cool sunny morning, nice weather to do chores. Now I'm on break with GLP Westminster in a bent MM Apple Diplomat along with a k-cup of coffee.

Someone wanted a vantage point from the window...
They occasionally climb the screen, usually trying to catch a bug that's stuck between the screen and window!

Good Morning!
It's a cool sunny morning, nice weather to do chores. Now I'm on break with GLP Westminster in a bent MM Apple Diplomat along with a k-cup of coffee.

They occasionally climb the screen, usually trying to catch a bug that's stuck between the screen and window!
Expensive games they play, those Katzenjammers of yours!😜

Watched Blazing Saddles last night, think I'll watch Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex while I have a hookah today, nothing illicit. I'm on a Gene Wilder kick.
IMG_0251.JPG
Having Exclusive in my Brigham with my second coffee first, then some housework, and a couple of errands.

Attachments

• Brigham 129 Voyageur.jpg
    Brigham 129 Voyageur.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Good morning BoBs and a Happy Sunday to all. Up early as I am helping with breakfast at the Legion. Have to be there by 7:30. So, it's a codger bowl of CH in a MM general cob and a big mug of CR coffee. Vary quiet out this time of day. And cool, only 65 on the patio. Have a great day everyone.