What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Listening to the Braves-Nats game on the XM since I don't have Roku. Going to feed my cats, and then the ferals. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Earlier, I did a set of walking reps, fed all the ferals, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

After that, I enjoyed three, two egg, ham and cheese sandwiches with a big bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins, and a golden delicious apple for lunch. I just finished smoking year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching the Pirates-Reds game. Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, Is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Watched Blazing Saddles last night, think I'll watch Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex while I have a hookah today, nothing illicit. I'm on a Gene Wilder kick.View attachment 21076Having Exclusive in my Brigham with my second coffee first, then some housework, and a couple of errands.
I can just about recite the dialogue from Blazing Saddles by heart.🤓

Good evening fellow BoBs. Since I am down to weekend only smokes I wanted something really good after a wonderful pizza dinner. Think I did it. 2017 Frog Morton in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Couple of drams of Scotch on the side. Very sublime. Cooled down to a nice 75 on the patio. The Frog Morton is really good and pairs well with the Scotch. Perusing the latest P&C catalog. God knows I don't need more tobacco or pipes, but tempted to order some Granger and Amphora Burley based on posts here. Just hate to buy a whole tub of Granger and pouches not available. The VA BBQ went over well. Served about 160 or so vets and staff. Heading out to the ranch tomorrow. The boys need more grain. Have a great Sunday my friends.
Ranger, I "think" the West Virginia Smoke Shop Has Granger by the ounce. FWIW, FTRPLT

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Relaxing after a busy day, I went to work ,got home early! Went to mass. Came home to change,went to the car show-without my Pontiac. Stopped at the grocery store for Vadalia onions and green peppers,because my wife is in the mood for home made peppered steak for dinner!
Smoking a Pete Strand,Sutliff blue note,Folgers k-cup,now it`s to the kitchen to start dinner.

Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the Orioles-Astros game. I seldom see the Orioles and Nationals because of the MASN embargo against our cable company, so I try not to miss either team when I have a chance to watch them. I am recording all the Greg Maddux celebrations on MLB TV that start at the top of the hour. The 14 strikeout game Maddox game they'll broadcast will be fun because I watched it when it originally happened, and it'll be interesting to me to see how much of it I will remember.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with freshly made oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. M'lady is making strawberry ice cream, and I'll have some of that when it's ready. Anyway, I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, followed by a bowl of freshly made strawberry ice cream and am near the last quarter of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Couldn't post before now because Daisy the Feral Princess decided to take a snooze on my lap. She seldom does that. After a while, she wanted eat, and after that, she wanted to go outside. As soon as I sat down, Sleepy Suzy jumped on my lap for a snooze until she decided that she needed some food. Now, she's by my side snoozin'.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Just over a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Just fed all the ferals, and it was challenging to keep them apart. Daisy the Feral Princess ate wet food behind the recycle container in the kitchen while Tomato the Brave ate wet food at the other end of the room. Tomato didn't seem happy about it for some reason, and didn't eat much. Abner the Eager was eating dry food in the bathroom. Harry the Hairy ate outside. After everybody ate, I put Tomato out before he went after Abner. Abner went to the kitchen and both Sleepy Suzy or Daisy were unhappy to see him, so I put him out, which I would have done eventually. At least I have peace and quiet now. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg

Good morning,
I am up early trying to get my hurting body ready to go to work,Yesterday`s busy day has put a hurting on me.
Smoking a Big Ben bent author, Capt black royal, Large mug of Horton`s to try and get me jump started! LOL!

Lovely morning, posed to get hot and humid today tho. On the front porch having Maud’s dark roast k-cup. Have PA in the Estella 111KS. You can’t hardly make out the rack on this little buck that just passed by
IMG_0450.jpeg
but if he’s the same one I’ve been watching all summer he started as a spike but developing real good.
IMG_0548.jpeg

Last edited:
Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. Today I've finally been allowed out of bed, and Mrs Z has just got me settled in my den, where I'm about to fill a Bowl of much missed Hobbit Weed. My pipe of choice will be a Petersons Ashford XL17 with a sterling silver mount. My tamper will be the top of my Father's swagger stick, which he broke many years ago, whilst serving as a Major in The Royal Green jackets. And instead of having it repaired, he decided to use it as a tamper as well. I must admit it's re-purposed use is perfect.
With that said, have a great day my friends 😊
20240826_135648.jpg