What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Pete Strand, PS sweet vanilla,Bottle of Pellegrino mineral water.
Jim, I thought the Yankees were going win in the 9th-the ump killed the rally with that bad call on cabrera. the pitcher was not even on the rubber yet! Yet he calls the batter out on a clock violation...

Enjoyed a big and tasty banana split, and am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

The fella who adopted Long Tail (now named Maggie) sent us this photo of her so we could see what she looks like now.

The lady who adopted Shy Orange Tabby (now named Ringo) sent us these two photos today. I know @Balisong and his lady would want to see the brother of he two that hey kindly adopted.
Ringo_SStreet_Toy1.jpg

Ringo_Suitcase1.jpg

Attachments

• Ringo_SStreet_Toy1.jpg
    Ringo_SStreet_Toy1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ringo_Suitcase1.jpg
    Ringo_Suitcase1.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LT_Laying1.jpg
    LT_Laying1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Smoking a Pete Strand, PS sweet vanilla,Bottle of Pellegrino mineral water.
Jim, I thought the Yankees were going win in the 9th-the ump killed the rally with that bad call on cabrera. the pitcher was not even on the rubber yet! Yet he calls the batter out on a clock violation...
I've seen that a few times, and every time I see it, I get ticked off. That rule was not designed for that particular purpose, and MLB should fix it.

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand,Lane TK-6,McCafe k-cup. I posted pics of the golden retriever puppies and my 53 pontiac in the roundtable section. I am not very good with posting pics online and I posted them in the wrong section to begin with.... One of our kind moderators moved them there for me.
EZ, doesn't matter. We saw em, loved em, great pics.

Goober does a couple of simple things on command: "down" from the counter/table, she comes when she's called - without treats involved. I
m having some Star of the East in my Anton & Co. hardwood. I'm gonna make some coffee to go with, maybe watch that Dog doc.

Attachments

• Anton & Co. #2 Maple.JPG
    Anton & Co. #2 Maple.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. The house temp went down from 96 to 79. It'll get cooler before long, though. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful bunch of slices of pizza with a bowl of ice cream for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

I'm starting the month off with a bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Now smoking 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching a couple of episodes of Wyatt Earp. The house has finally cooled down to 75. Thunderstorms outside are loud. I brought Daisy the Feral Princess and Abner the Eager in. Tomato the Brave and Harry the Hairy are hiding somewhere.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Tomato the Brave and Harry the Hairy showed up when the rain toned down. I fed both of them. Abner the Eager wanted to go out, so I let him. Tomato wanted out, and I just let him, too. At least everybody had a good meal.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg