What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did essential low calorie snacking ;) and am a third of the way through this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to a WWII episode of Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons from my radio collection.
Comoy's_Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

A quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Had another smoke because Harry the Hairy kept wanting food, and I know he doesn't eat the amount I've put out there several times. I figured perhaps Tomato the Brave ate some or maybe it was a possum. Anyway, I saw the motion light out there, and when I looked out the back door window, Harry was staring at me, and meowing for food. I brought some dry food out, and saw that the culprit was Abner the Eager. I brought him in the house, dried him off and he's still eating, the poor fella. I think this is the first time I have seen Abner get the best of Harry because Abner's usually so scared of him that he hides or runs away. He didn't come out to where I could see him until the last time. Hunger will sometimes make Abner a tad bolder than his usual gentle self.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

It's a comfy 66° this morning in the Bluegrass. Jacksie is sitting on my lap, but he's on alert and is getting ready to hop down and patrol the back yard. I'm enjoying KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a Jensen's N.O. bent volcano with saddle stem,drinking Folger's Colombian, and reading a book.

20240318_151635.jpg

Hanging insulation and taking a break with Sutliff Heavy English, which I believe was a JimInks recommended tobacco. Thanks, it's very nice! Good to have something tasty that doesn't break the bank. I also broke the bank and got Plum Pudding too, but I haven't cracked the seal yet.

Dunhill Red Bark is the pipe. I've fallen in love with the two Peterson System pipes I have, and am probably overworking them. But the very simple and classy Dunhill never disappoints either. I don't smoke it enough.
2024-09-0210.39.173501204299757769234.jpg

Good Evening friends and fellow BoBs.
Been a little lapse with posting over the weekend, but we have been away for another quick break, down in our cottage in Cornwall. Will probably get one or two more visits in, before locking it up before winter arrives. I'm about to load up a Rattrays Dark Reign with some Condor, before heading down to the village for a meal and a pint. I hope you all had a great weekend, and have an even better week to come.
20240513_143443.jpg

I `m Smoking a Pete Strand,PS b&b 23,mug of Horton`s coffee. It was supposed to be an easy day at work,but my sarcastic,Idiot boss was there... He tried numerous times to get to me,but was unsuccessful ! He should only know how bad I want to beat the snot out of him. Luckily, My job was done and I left him standing there talking to himself. He luvs to bully the waitresses,Which really pisses me off!

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed my cats, Daisy the Feral Princess (who wouldn't like being second on this bill), and Harry the Hairy. Abner the Eager was waiting by the side of the house where he was out of Harry's line of sight. I called to Abner, and he came running. Harry, who always follows me, was not amused by this. I picked Harry up, took him back to his food dish, scooped up Abner, and brought him in to eat. Haven't seen our fearless Tomato the Brave yet.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Mrs. Swede is working pear preserves which are like nectar with crunchy pear pieces. Happy Labor Day to all in the USA! I am getting a taller ladder to work on sealing some gutter junctions, so added in a bowl of Bluff Blend in the old beat up MM cob-ugly but quite functional. It is a wonderful day here with sun, breeze, lower temps and humidity.
20240902_120117.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and then did a set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg