What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bill
Unfortunately they are likely to have been We(evil)s. I had to throw away a good amount of stuff, everything in the cupboard where they were localized that wasn't completely sealed as you said. We like keeping the windows open during the summer and we paid for it through the loss of a lot of baking supplies.

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed my cats, and will feed the ferals soon. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

After lunch smoke, Bari Wiking freehand. A mixture of this Sutliff vanilla maple/ Carter Hall. I am not a fan of this Sutliff blend,the CH makes it better! Sadly, I once again went to by reviews of this Sutliff tobacco only to be disappointed... I guess everyone`s tastes are different!

Did a set of walking reps under dark, cloudy skies, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Dunno when the rain will start, but I hope I get a second chance to walk. Daisy the Feral Princess couldn't wait to come inside and snooze on her blanket. Harry the Hairy stood guard as usual, but his versatility was on display as he was at the end of neighbor's driveway watching instead of mine. :) Tomato the Brave walked with me for part of a lap, and kept coming to me when I would come back down the hill. Didn't see Abner the Eager. When it rains or is about to, he almost always is somewhere else.
Molina_Apple.jpg

We are getting repeated, light showers here in the Bluegrass, and they are quite welcome. I'm finally out on the patio enjoying Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English in a Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem, along with a cup of Colombian coffee and a book to read.

20240229_102401.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Home for the week-end, decompressing with coffee and a bowl of CH in the Re-Gent. Got a wage increase of $2.00/hour. Effective immediately with carry over to next season. Not as much as I wanted but better than I expected.

Really happy with the balance and performance of this pipe with a forever stem, you had a great idea with this WPD.

Attachments

• MM Re-Gent.JPG
    MM Re-Gent.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Smoking my Pete Hudson with 7 seas regular blend, Bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. I`m just finishing doing a Tune-up on my old Craftsman Lawn vac,I `m just waiting for all of the old oil to drain out now. Once the oil change is done-it`s ready! The leaves are coming down already here and I like to be prepared.

Half way through his bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's been sprinkling a bit, so no walking reps today.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

I'm finishing the last of my Wilke Royal Admiral in a 1994 Peterson Mycroft. I will definitely restock this blend as it has earned a permanent place in my rotation along with KBV Burley Morning Pipe and Watch City Rouxgaroux. My drink is Evan Williams 1783 Small Batch Bourbon over ice.

20240522_200637.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2019 Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the Braves-Dodgers game on the XM because Apple + is broadcasting it on TV, and I'm not paying their fee. I have heard when that happens, radio ratings go up for the teams by a good percentage.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Braves color commentator Joe Simpson just remarked how much that they appreciate the fans who mute their Apple+ broadcast to listen to their radio broadcast. Can't blame him for that considering how lousy those Apple+ announcers are.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg