What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1920s medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit.
BBB_Umbra_bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2004 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. This pipe sold for fifty bucks when it went on sale, and was a heckuva bargain due to its superior smoking quality. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Ended my day yesterday with a bowl of Byzantium in my big Lorenzetti. Reluctant to go to work today, we're having another heat wave and we're operating with only 7 staff right now. We usually have 22. It will be like this until we close for winter in a month.

Attachments

• Lorenzetti 29 Augustus Caesar.jpg
    Lorenzetti 29 Augustus Caesar.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Sunny but rather chilly day today, so I have no plans to leave the comfort of my den, well I might take a wheel down to the pub later, but that's something you probably already know 🤣.
Right now I'm about to fill a Falcon fitted with a smooth chimney, with some Petersons Sherlock Holmes. And wish you all a great day 😊
20240608_164905.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Sunny but rather chilly day today, so I have no plans to leave the comfort of my den, well I might take a wheel down to the pub later, but that's something you probably already know 🤣.
Right now I'm about to fill a Falcon fitted with a smooth chimney, with some Petersons Sherlock Holmes. And wish you all a great day 😊
View attachment 21515
I’ve never seen a Falcon bowl like that. I’m glad you posted, I found one and ordered it.

I hope everybody is having a great day.
Right now I'm having a bowl of Hobbit Weed in another Falcon. This time fitted with kinda rusticated, scribed, lined, whatever it is Chimney. Then it's out for Fridays Fish n Chips, then onto the pub, where me and some other pipers, will drink, puff, and put the world to rights, or probably more likely, complain about the weather. Enjoy you day my friends 😊
20230609_162546.jpg

Good morning BoB,
This morning I smoked a bowl of Amphora Full in my mm cob. This blend tastes better than it smells.
Yesterday, after a very full day I tried a bowl of Russ' Sweet Autumn in the same pipe.
I woke up yesterday feeling very lethargic and found some bugs in the kitchen. I realized I had to take everything out of every cupboard and inspect every item before the problem became serious. I called in to work and got cleaning. The bright side is that I've got a spotless kitchen free of pests now.

I woke up yesterday feeling very lethargic and found some bugs in the kitchen. I realized I had to take everything out of every cupboard and inspect every item before the problem became serious. I called in to work and got cleaning. The bright side is that I've got a spotless kitchen free of pests now.
I hope that you are not referring to the little pests (weevils) pictured below. If so, there is a good chance that anything not in sealed metal cans has been compromised and colonized.
istockphoto-1002194080-612x612.jpg