What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and some unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Tomato the Brave showed up, and I brought him in eat. As I was doing my last lap, Tomato was back outside and when he saw Harry the Hairy coming toward him, he ran up a tree. I called for Tomato to come back down, and he did, but he stayed away from Harry. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

The greatest soundtrack in the History of cinema. In my very humble opinion.
Soundtracks play such an important role in some movies, almost a starring role. Examples for me are “The Road to Perdition”, “A Beautiful Mind”, “Forrest Gump”, “The Revenant”, to name a few.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with a golden delicious apple for dessert. M'lady is going to make some strawberry ice cream. :) Anyway, I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a smooth light brown quarter bend 1928-1931 KBB Drinkless Kaywoodie Synchrosystem patent Rock Ambera 7209 yachtsman with a tapered rock ambera stem. Been watching the Nats beat the Braves.
KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless patent Rock Ambera-7209.jpg

@JimInks I love that pipe!

Got home from work, ate, had a beer with it...and promptly slept for six hours. I'm just up for a few to have something to eat, smoke, drink and going back to bed. Just fatigue. Short day tomorrow with a lab appointment to draw blood, cholesterol update. Anyway, the pipe is my Bones Dublin filled with Smooth Black & Golden Cav, goodnight BoB.
BoB.jpg

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Enjoyed some freshly made strawberry ice cream, and am half way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. When I went to the studio to get the tobacco I am smoking, Molly Danger yelled for my attention, so I knew she was hungry and wanted to be with us. Since no ferals are inside, I brought Molly Danger to the kitchen to eat. Watching the Yankees-Royals game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg
MollyStare1.jpg

Now smoking from a freshly opened pouch of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Did some low calorie snacking, unloaded the dishwasher, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight smooth brown pre-1920s W.D.C. Bakelite bulldog with an electro silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Harry the Hairy. We put Neosporin on his neck, and it is healing well. Every time I pick the little fella up, he motors like a speedboat. Wish we could find a home for him. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very humid night.
W.D.C. Bakelite bulldog.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Time to read baseball box scores.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. Tomato the Brave didn't eat much, so I suspect he just wanted to be inside and away from Harry the Hairy. I'm still reading baseball box scores with Sleepy Suzy by my side. I'll likely end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

A very good morning everybody ☺️.
After a day of not being able to smoke yesterday, after an extra long visit by the indomitable Nurse Rachet, and my ever fussing sister. I intend to make up for it today. So without further ado, I'm going to fill a bowl of Condor, in a Petersons XL90, and puff away like the steam trains of old. Have an exceptionally good day my friends 😊

Good morning,
Starting my day with the new Pete Hudson,Capt black gold,Mug of 8 o`clock coffee. Like Singed, I fell asleep early and slept for 10 hours. Last night I was not feeling too good-very congested,sneezing,coughing ,etc. I told my wife it`s probably just a cold due to the weather change... Fed the birds,cool morning 60 degrees here,but sunny.